2 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 ½ tsp salt
1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add cheddar and stir.
4. Add cream and stir until the mixture just comes together.
5. Knead the dough a few times.
6. Pat the dough into a flat round about one inch thick and cut into eight wedges.
7. Place them on a baking sheet ,spread some more cheese on a top, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.